Stores and Fun

brgrowth

I've heard that when the boulevard opens up at the mall of louisiana that some of the upscaled stores would be saks fifth avenue, neiman marcus, or bloomingdales. I also heard that a Dave and Buster's will be built in baton rouge. Can anyone confirm this?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forums brgrowth :thumbsup: I like the moniker, Baton Rouge is really doing some growing.

I was unaware big department stores might go to The Boulevard??

That would be great if Dave & Buster's came to BR. Where did you hear that from?? I haven't heard anything. Maybe they read the request here on UP enough times?? :lol: Because it's been mentioned plenty.

I've heard that when the boulevard opens up at the mall of louisiana that some of the upscaled stores would be saks fifth avenue, neiman marcus, or bloomingdales. I also heard that a Dave and Buster's will be built in baton rouge. Can anyone confirm this?

right, exactly, I was watching tv and the commercials started coming so I was like why, then I was reading somewhere (i can't remember where) that they will be coming to louisiana, then I was listening to some radio station when I was in atlanta that Baton rouge might be a next location for dand b, but I'm not really sure.

Archived