Google street veiw in pittsburgh

kickflipjr

Well I am really excited because Google street view is so fun to use. I wonder how long it will be before you can see it on google maps.

original site at http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07195/801583-96.stm

There's proof that Apple and Google are still the domain of hipsters, and even better, that Pittsburgh's rising on the hip-tech map, too. It's about to join the likes of Denver, Miami, New York City, San Francisco and Las Vegas as a co-star of Google's geek-chic new product, Street View, maps.google.com/help/maps/streetview/index.html.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neat. This will be a lot of fun to try out, and I am very happy that they're choosing to include our city so early in this project (looks like only a few other cities are included so far). I bet this has something to do with Google having an office here.

This is the kind of little thing that can really help put us "on the map" (pardon the pun) in the minds of the nation's young people.

Archived