Random Act of Kindness

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thinking that it might be really cool, if you are going to be near Heartside, tote a bunch of PBJ sandwiches and just hand them out before anyone has a chance to ask for something. Some might not be immediately appreciative but, you never know what might be sparked by that act of kindness.

I have had the opportunity in the past to give someone at the grocery store a few bucks needed to cover the whole grocery bill AND, I've had it come back around to me by a very kind sole.

These acts really do so much good. and I agree, don't make it just a one-time thing - go for the habit!!

Just thinking that it might be really cool, if you are going to be near Heartside, tote a bunch of PBJ sandwiches and just hand them out before anyone has a chance to ask for something. Some might not be immediately appreciative but, you never know what might be sparked by that act of kindness.

I have had the opportunity in the past to give someone at the grocery store a few bucks needed to cover the whole grocery bill AND, I've had it come back around to me by a very kind sole.

These acts really do so much good. and I agree, don't make it just a one-time thing - go for the habit!!

I just went out to my car and found a brand new IPod had been left there! :o

J/K, trying to lighten the mood in an uplifting thread. That sucks Rhino. Been there.

I'm always on the lookout lately for people who need help. At the gas station, in the mall, everywhere I go it seems. Not sure when that started.

• 2 months later...

Archived