Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoogit

How much can a tenant influence the design of a building?

4 posts in this topic

Perhaps a silly question, but say a major tenant was lined up for an office complex, how much influence could a major tenant have on the design of the building?

Say I'm Developer Xm and I hired XYZ Architechts to design my building, but my major tenant said they didn't like the design, would that change things at all?

Perhaps a silly question, but say a major tenant was lined up for an office complex, how much influence could a major tenant have on the design of the building?

Say I'm Developer Xm and I hired XYZ Architechts to design my building, but my major tenant said they didn't like the design, would that change things at all?

Depends on how much money they are paying in rent and how long their lease is. Long term leases usually get special treatment.