How much can a tenant influence the design of a building?

snoogit

Perhaps a silly question, but say a major tenant was lined up for an office complex, how much influence could a major tenant have on the design of the building?

Say I'm Developer Xm and I hired XYZ Architechts to design my building, but my major tenant said they didn't like the design, would that change things at all?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps a silly question, but say a major tenant was lined up for an office complex, how much influence could a major tenant have on the design of the building?

Say I'm Developer Xm and I hired XYZ Architechts to design my building, but my major tenant said they didn't like the design, would that change things at all?

Archived