Bell South Tower's New Design!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I saw a news clip on WTVF about the BellSouth name finally coming down from the Batman building. Has the At&t gloge and letters been put up yet? And if they have does anyone have any pics. I'm curious to see if they replaced the three TN stars with the At&t globe and put the At&t letters underneath where Southcentral Bell used to be. I think that it looked better that way and the lighting on the building looks much better at night on the very top of the building where the Bellsouth logo was. If anyone has or can take any night shots I would appreciate it. Thanks. :)

I couldn't tell if it was the ATT globe or the Tri-stars, but there is no ATT signage of Bellsouth signange....it's just blank. It kinda freaks me out the three times I've seen it; it looks naked to me, but that's probably just because I've grown up with the BellSouth stuff up there.

I couldn't tell if it was the ATT globe or the Tri-stars, but there is no ATT signage of Bellsouth signange....it's just blank. It kinda freaks me out the three times I've seen it; it looks naked to me, but that's probably just because I've grown up with the BellSouth stuff up there.

Archived