Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoogit

A Grand Rapids T-Shirt

34 posts in this topic

I love it! Just ordered me a black shirt. :)

That is classic. I want one.

I passed it around work and a number of people ordered... I think I may be following suit in the near future

That's great!! I just ordered one in Grey. I can't wait to get it. Thanks for the heads up Snoogit! Has anyone that's ordered one gotten it yet? How do they look in person??

Also, I emailed them about one of their U of M shirts in the coming soon section and the Robots (lol!) told me they'd be ready in 2 weeks. Did you guys see them? They're pretty friggin' sweet! Football season is right around the corner, can't wait. football shirts

Do they have a brick and mortar store to avoid shipping?

Go Grand Rapids! Thanks for the link, I'm originally from there.

These t-shirts would make a better marketing campaign than "Keep it a Secret". ...Just a thought. :whistling:

Has anyone gone to Premier for this shirt, (or is everyone ordering on-line)? They're an awesome business, with great products and chill people working there. They used to be on Cherry a couple of buildings to the West of the now defunt Nourish.

Seriously, this is the last plug for them: http://www.premierskateboarding.com/?page_id=3

Shop local...

I ordered online... from Rich Robots. They look local as well. Plus I am a sucker for American Apparel shirts.

Has anyone gone to Premier for this shirt, (or is everyone ordering on-line)? They're an awesome business, with great products and chill people working there. They used to be on Cherry a couple of buildings to the West of the now defunt Nourish.

Seriously, this is the last plug for them: http://www.premierskateboarding.com/?page_id=3

Shop local...

I'm not usually one for negativity on boards, but the other Michigan Hand shirt is, well, really crappy. The richrobots GR shirt is friggin' awesome! Mine was sent out yesterday so I hope I'll get it for the weekend... I ordered a Dead Bird shirt too. Ha! That cracks me up...

Ooh! I'm not from Grand Rapids, but am a big fan, so I'm ordering the blue one. :)

I got mine this weekend and I love it! I didn't expect the shirt to be so soft. Hurray for Grand Rapids!

I got mine this weekend and I love it! I didn't expect the shirt to be so soft. Hurray for Grand Rapids!