A Grand Rapids T-Shirt

snoogit

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great!! I just ordered one in Grey. I can't wait to get it. Thanks for the heads up Snoogit! Has anyone that's ordered one gotten it yet? How do they look in person??

Also, I emailed them about one of their U of M shirts in the coming soon section and the Robots (lol!) told me they'd be ready in 2 weeks. Did you guys see them? They're pretty friggin' sweet! Football season is right around the corner, can't wait. football shirts

Has anyone gone to Premier for this shirt, (or is everyone ordering on-line)? They're an awesome business, with great products and chill people working there. They used to be on Cherry a couple of buildings to the West of the now defunt Nourish.

Seriously, this is the last plug for them: http://www.premierskateboarding.com/?page_id=3

Shop local...

I'm not usually one for negativity on boards, but the other Michigan Hand shirt is, well, really crappy. The richrobots GR shirt is friggin' awesome! Mine was sent out yesterday so I hope I'll get it for the weekend... I ordered a Dead Bird shirt too. Ha! That cracks me up...

Archived