Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JerseyBoy

Hello!

4 posts in this topic

As the new moderator for the Triad section of UP I'd like to take an opportunity to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Evan and I reside in Winston-Salem. I'd like to see this section come back to life like it once was when I joined. Over the next few days I'll be merging many duplicate topics to make it more organized and easier to search when you want to post an update or opinion. I have a few requests I'd like to make that will benefit all of us:

1) When you want to post something new related to an issue or project please try to use the search feature if you think the topic already exists but aren't sure where it's located. This will consolidate all information and make it easier on the eyes to read.

2) Whenever you post something that relates to a news article link the article with your post. As most of you know, DO NOT copy and past the article. This keeps information accurate and makes UP a much more factual website.

3) Be respectful towards one another. I know this goes without saying, but it always helps to have a reminder here and there. We all have our views and opinions so please try to respect those. It's not easy sometimes, but we all benefit from it. :)

Hopefully we'll be able to regain some of the steam that used to be in this forum. PM me if you have any questions or concerns, I'll be glad to accommodate you anyway I can. Have a great weekend and I look forward to discussing many of the great projects currently underway here in the Triad with you! :)

I'm glad you're addressing the duplicate post issues. It's much easier to just post a new topic relating to something without taking the time to search to see if that topic already exists, but it's so much nicer to have all information pertaining to a topic in one thread.

Rock on!

Duplicating threads have definitely made things hard to navigate at times... I try to find previous topics before posting a new one! Thanks for keeping an eye out for it and glad to have you in as a moderator! :thumbsup: