Any new buildings?

nashpredator

with all of the new buildings going up and hearing tony g owns property on church and in other areas of nashville as well as other developers has there been any secret rumblings of any mid-high rise proposals that could possibly be announced or unveiled in a while? even though i live in cool springs i love the new nissan NA headquarters building, but also wish it couldve added to the downtown skyline/condo market buyers instead of more suburban towers. i love the growth that nashville is finally now seeing and being an architect in college cant wait to get back to nashville and add a little touch of my own hopefully. kinda rambled there, haha but any info on any new buildings anywhere that most of us wouldnt know about?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
with all of the new buildings going up and hearing tony g owns property on church and in other areas of nashville as well as other developers has there been any secret rumblings of any mid-high rise proposals that could possibly be announced or unveiled in a while? even though i live in cool springs i love the new nissan NA headquarters building, but also wish it couldve added to the downtown skyline/condo market buyers instead of more suburban towers. i love the growth that nashville is finally now seeing and being an architect in college cant wait to get back to nashville and add a little touch of my own hopefully. kinda rambled there, haha but any info on any new buildings anywhere that most of us wouldnt know about?

Archived