The Simpsons

Cadeho

Is anyone else excited about the movie coming out in a few days? It makes me wonder why did they choose now? Is next season the end? I sure hope they go for at least 2 more seasons to beat Gunsmoke. But do you all think the movie will live up to all the hype and promotion? Everywhere you turn around on Fox, it's a promotional for the movie and has anyone's 7-Eleven become a Kwik-E-Mart? Will this be the biggest movie of the summer?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it will be the biggest movie of the summer, but it will be one of the bigger ones. With all the major giganto blockbusters nowadays, it might be hard for this to crack top 5 honestly. A lot of people will see it though, and I plan on being there July 27th sometime.

The ads for it look hilarious. I'd love to see it. Anyone noticed that they are showing the symbol for 20th Century Fox again? It seemed like for a few years after we came into the 21st century that they took away the "century" part of their logo and were going with 20th Fox.

I had troubles at first. First time the site was too busy so I couldn't access it. When I got to it finally I figured out that while it is fairly slow, it appears like it is still working on your picture but you can click on the button that allows you to proceed. Can't remember exactly what it was but just pay attention to when the tab is highlighted towards the bottome of the screen.

Archived