Apple

gs3

It's still larger than the Charlotte store. ;) And yes the Greenville store is huge too. I was at the store opening so I should know.

Large, not huge. Lenox is about 12,000 square feet. Apple in Greenville is 6,500 square feet. That means that the store is 3,000 square feet, that's not very huge.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The store is huge! I arrived at 8:00 a.m., and was inside just a few minutes after 10:00 a.m. I got what I wanted (the Apple iPad Case). I only stayed about 10 minutes because there were at least 500 people in line. So many awesome accessories. shades.gif

post-16665-024236800 1278775578_thumb.jp

How many people did they let in the store at one time? Was the inside simply packed?

I was there to see the what it was like, but didn't go in. Figured I would wait until some weeknight later, when I may actually get to shop the store without being a sardine. :lol:

It's funny how polarizing Apple is. Some people would take a bullet for Apple, and others cannot stand the company or its products. :lol:

I haven't gotten sucked into the iPhone craze yet, but I absolutely love my iPod and use it daily.

The only things I really like are their iPod products. Those are really good. The rest of their stuff just doesn't really interest me.

It's funny how polarizing Apple is. Some people would take a bullet for Apple, and others cannot stand the company or its products. :lol:

I haven't gotten sucked into the iPhone craze yet, but I absolutely love my iPod and use it daily.

I'm in the take a bullet group for Apple. :lol: But then, I'd also take a bullet for Blackberry, Saab, Kettle One vodka and Sprinkles cupcakes. :lol:

Large, not huge. Lenox is about 12,000 square feet. Apple in Greenville is 6,500 square feet. That means that the store is 3,000 square feet, that's not very huge.

Not trying to be rude but how do you know how large these stores are? :dontknow: Do you have the blueprints lying around somewhere? Below is a picture I took of the Lenox store last year followed by a picture I took of the Greenville store a few days ago. The amount of lighting in the ceiling, the size of the genius bar, and the number of tables length/width wise is the exact same at both stores. The Lenox store might be a little wider but over-all the two stores are around the same size in my opinion:

038-7.jpg

002-43.jpg

I had only been to the original Lennox Square store, and it was tiny, like Charlotte's.

I agree. Our store seems to be bigger. Having said that, it really doesn't matter. We have our own store and that is all that matters to me. I now don't care how big or small the other stores are. I do care about others that say they know the exact square footage of these stores. Prove it.

Not trying to be rude but how do you know how large these stores are? :dontknow: Do you have the blueprints lying around somewhere? Below is a picture I took of the Lenox store last year followed by a picture I took of the Greenville store a few days ago. The amount of lighting in the ceiling, the size of the genius bar, and the number of tables length/width wise is the exact same at both stores. The Lenox store might be a little wider but over-all the two stores are around the same size in my opinion:

038-7.jpg

002-43.jpg

It was definitely a lot bigger than in your picture. it is about as wide as the Greenville store but almost twice as long. And I went in March, so. Also, I know how big the Abercrombie & Fitch store next door is, and it's not very big. It is larger than the Apple store, too.

http://www.simon.com...asePlan-2_2.pdf

I also went to the Lenox store when it was packed. When I went to SouthPark it looked significantly smaller.

I went to the store today (Saturday). There were a good bit of people in there but there were plenty of products to try out and it wasn't very hard to get around. It is a very nice store... even as a Windows guy, I thought their stuff was very nice.

Archived