The Hideout

NORM!!!!

"what's up Mr. Peterson?".................."My nipples, Woody, it's freezing out there."

The Hideout Brewery is a place where everyone knows your name. I have been going there for a few years now, never knowing how to find it or where it was. They make, for beer buffs, a wicked good IPA as well as a chocolate-stout taht actually has a hint of Schuil's coffee in it. MMMMMMM!

If you are looking for a place that is laid back, NOT SMOKY, relaxing, friendly, and with really great beer, check this place out. It is in an old swimming pool building next to a hot tub place off Lamberton Lake Road off Plainfield north of the highway past Fox17 (told you it was confusing ... but worth it)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NORM!!!!

"what's up Mr. Peterson?".................."My nipples, Woody, it's freezing out there."

The Hideout Brewery is a place where everyone knows your name. I have been going there for a few years now, never knowing how to find it or where it was. They make, for beer buffs, a wicked good IPA as well as a chocolate-stout taht actually has a hint of Schuil's coffee in it. MMMMMMM!

If you are looking for a place that is laid back, NOT SMOKY, relaxing, friendly, and with really great beer, check this place out. It is in an old swimming pool building next to a hot tub place off Lamberton Lake Road off Plainfield north of the highway past Fox17 (told you it was confusing ... but worth it)

This place is great. I go there after Whitecaps games on Wednesdays and Thursdays and there always seems to be just the right number of people at The Hideout. Free darts and all sorts of parlor games at the bar for fun to pass the time while you enjoy some great micorbrews. The beer is very good. The smell of chlorine does something for me too!

Archived