New Downtown Developments

Thanks for posting that. The loft boom just never slows down. After this is done there will be very little if any space to convert to lofts. Hopefully we will start to see some condo towers pop up in the next couple of years. Of course I don't see it happening right now with the housing boom, but the downtown market, despite the suburbs, is still flourishing.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Oh yeah I saw that sign the other day. The location is GREAT! I love the Architecture of the Center and the outside seating on the second level! Was there any information on when it will be completed? I know Kirk Heyle is the one building it. He is really a great guy. I had the chance to meet him on certain occasions and he is definately one for detail.

Oh yeah I saw that sign the other day. The location is GREAT! I love the Architecture of the Center and the outside seating on the second level! Was there any information on when it will be completed? I know Kirk Heyle is the one building it. He is really a great guy. I had the chance to meet him on certain occasions and he is definately one for detail.

Archived