The Fire House

bic

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the underlying issue with OFS-1 is not OFS-1, but rather 55W's parking deck. They need to do something about that. 55W has a darker beige-like color on the sides... they need to color that garage at least that much darker..... make it blend in to the surroundings.

that said, OFS-1 could've used 1 more floor, and then the curved roof... get it taller than the Ember's building... I think it still is taller, but not at the sidewalk...

I really dont think the 55W garage looks all that bad. Could it be better? YES. Is it as bad as the Plaza? NO. That being said, it will darken with age. Remember the Grand Bohemian when they first built it? It was blinding!

Putting life on these streets will change everything.

Personally, I don't see what's so awful about that parking deck.

A parking deck is a parking deck no matter where you go.

It's the rest of the frickin building that's the eyesore.

A big fat stubby guy in a funny looking hat.

Standing next to a slightly taller guy in an even funnier looking hat.

With a bunch of shorter, stubbier looking guys standing all around them.

But I do agree about the firehouse being a disappointment height wise. I'd like to have seen something at least 7 or 8 stories there.

Oh well....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived