Moving to Statesboro

ironchapman

Normally, I wouldn't do this sort of thing, but since I've been posting in the Atlanta forum for a long time now, I figured I'd let you guys know.

I'm moving down to Statesboro in August (around the 10th, I believe) to go to Georgia Southern.

Don't worry, I'll still post here, but I'll probably be posting more in the Statesboro section now. I'll still check in with you guys pretty often, though.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Normally, I wouldn't do this sort of thing, but since I've been posting in the Atlanta forum for a long time now, I figured I'd let you guys know.

I'm moving down to Statesboro in August (around the 10th, I believe) to go to Georgia Southern.

Don't worry, I'll still post here, but I'll probably be posting more in the Statesboro section now. I'll still check in with you guys pretty often, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do I feel like a proud mother?

Congratulations Irony. May all your hopes and dreams come true. You will be a true asset to the Southern family. Learn all you can. Never put your open cup down unattended. Have fun but remember you are there to learn. No cramming if possible....you may pass the test but you somehow forget what you learned. Wait, I'm sure you have heard all of this so......

Good Luck Irony. :yahoo:

Oh yeah....Go Dawgs! Sorry, I could not resist.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived