East Central Alabama

eastcentralalabamateen

while living in East Central Alabama, it seems like a number of cities are either gaining or losing people in population because of specific reasons...

on some days I hear people say how bad their town is around these regions and other stuff like that

I would like to hear what's going on in Randolph, Chambers, Clay, Tallapoosa,and Cleburne counties

like:

1. What's coming and what's building in a small city like Roanoke or Ashland.

2. what's the population going to be like in 2010 and later

Please post if you know what's developing around this region.

:)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while living in East Central Alabama, it seems like a number of cities are either gaining or losing people in population because of specific reasons...

on some days I hear people say how bad their town is around these regions and other stuff like that

I would like to hear what's going on in Randolph, Chambers, Clay, Tallapoosa,and Cleburne counties

like:

1. What's coming and what's building in a small city like Roanoke or Ashland.

2. what's the population going to be like in 2010 and later

Please post if you know what's developing around this region.

:)

Create your own business and restaurant wish list for any city or town in East Central Alabama

post if you want to see a hotel, restaurant, or retail store in the cities of Roanoke,LaFayette,Ashland,Lineville,Heflin,Alexander City,Dadeville,or the Valley area

Heres my wish list of my hometown, Roanoke:(even though Randolph County is a dry county)

Restaurants:

1. Starbucks

2. Golden Rule BBQ

3. Arby's

4. Zaxby's

5. Waffle House

6. LongHorn Steakhouse (or put WingStreet with the Pizza Hut next to the Best Western)

7. Cracker Barrel

Hotels

1. Courtyard,Fairfield Inn & Suites,SpringHill Suites,or Residence Inn by Marriott

2. a Jameson Inn

3. any Choice Hotel

4. Motel 6 or a Red Roof Inn

Retail Stores/banks/etc.(wide open space between Russell Do IT Center and Wal-Mart Supercenter)

1. a place where teenagers from Handley Middle or Handley High hang out so no one could drive all the way to LaGrange or Opelika- just an example

2. Best Buy

3. a Regions Bank

4. Walgreens

5. Publix (old Winn-Dixie building)

6. 2 more car dealerships (Kia(when Kia plant gets built next year) and Toyota/Scion)/plus relocation of the Ford dealership on Main Street

Archived