Digitial Farewell Party for SBC

I would guess those statistics are correct, but I think that it wouldn't take too many Hispanics to own and operate all the Mexican restaurants here. All the white people here LOVE Mexican food. A lot of the places are completely different. I do NOT like Posado's or On the Border. Trejo's, Nicky's and El Chico's....eh. My favorite is Pepe's. I do have to say that the Carne Asada at Nicky's is very good.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This farewell thread has me hungry for some mexican food :lol:

Brian and I spoke on this topic a few weeks back on a different thread; but I wanted to make a contribution on this thread here anyway.

Brian you have been such a tremendous asset to the SBC Forums, you deserve your own thread. Who knows?? After 10 years in Chicago you might decide to take you and your family back to SBC?? Would you live in Chicago proper? or to a suburb?? Either way...I wish you nothing but this best dude :thumbsup: Is your wife more in favor of the move??

Archived