Fort Worth - West 7th - Cultural District

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

New West 7th tenant announcements:

The Pour House (relocating from Downtown)

Bailey's Prime Steakhouse

An as-yet unnamed Mediterranean grill by the owners of Ali Baba Mediterranean Grill

Avant Garden, a modern floral studio and gift store

These new tenants join the existing lineup:

LA Fitness

Movie Tavern

Lucky Strike Lanes

Delaney

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

West 7th updates: http://fortworthology.com/2009/09/21/west-...ng-signage-etc/

Some recent shots:

3940414982_20f44b5ab1_o.jpg

Crockett Street streetscape between the two loft buildings.

3939635419_9d62512d8a_o.jpg

Festival lighting in place between the two loft buildings. The lights run between the two buildings for the length of the street, except in the center of the block. There, the buildings set back a bit, creating a sizable plaza space. Leaving the plaza area open overhead gives a kind of

There's a term for those kind of balconies, but I can't remember what it is. Something to do with Romeo & Juliet. Basically allows you to open the big doors on the exterior of the unit without actually having a full balcony space.

The top-floor units and the corner units all have huge balconies, so I suppose it's also something of an incentive/bonus for people getting bigger apartments.

Also, the hotel component is likely to be dropped in favor of 100 more lofts over retail, due to the strong leasing demand seen thus far with the first round of lofts.

First tenants should be opening in October, including Movie Tavern, Tillman's Roadhouse, Paciugo, and Yofe. More in December, including LA Fitness, Bailey's Prime Plus, Patrizio, and Delaney's Irish Pub. Lucky Strike Lanes will be opening in March 2010 due to a delay in their Houston location.

There's a term for those kind of balconies, but I can't remember what it is. Something to do with Romeo & Juliet. Basically allows you to open the big doors on the exterior of the unit without actually having a full balcony space.

The top-floor units and the corner units all have huge balconies, so I suppose it's also something of an incentive/bonus for people getting bigger apartments.

Archived