Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cityslicker

Urban Planet Swagg

5 posts in this topic

To All UP'ers in Grand Rapids Area,

I am looking for a banner/sign (Urban Planet) to display for our open house tomorrow at 72 Grandville Ave, SW. If anyone has any leads, could you please contact me at the office or post a reply here? I should have thought about this long ago, but have been extremely busy prepping the building.

Thanks,

Justin

I am looking for a banner/sign (Urban Planet) to display for our open house tomorrow at 72 Grandville Ave, SW. If anyone has any leads, could you please contact me at the office or post a reply here? I should have thought about this long ago, but have been extremely busy prepping the building.

Thanks,

Justin

Yikes, by tomorrow. The only thing I can think of is to get a hi-res image of the UrbanPlanet logo, and see if you can have it printed on a flag (that you provide) at Kinko's or another print shop. I'll PM Neo for you right now.

Unfortunately this late in the game the only thing possible would be a high res version of our logo but you are then limited by the turnaround time at Kinko's or wherever you get the job done at. PM me if you are interested.