Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neo

Drive through downtown Jacksonville [VIDEO]

I drove through downtown Jacksonville last Saturday on the way back from a vacation and had my wife record it so that I could upload it for UP'ers. Enjoy!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Wow thanks so much for posting this cool video! I lived in Jax 1979-1995 and drove that highway probably over a thousand times. Nice to see it again.:)

btw the new high rise condos on the Southbank add a lot of the skyline, don't they?

This was my first time driving through Jacksonville and I have to admit that I was impressed. I didn't expect what I saw in regards to the downtown.

I too enjoyed the video of a drive I'm very familiar. I viewed it a few days ago, but was wondering, what is the song and who does it? Part of that drive will be even more impressive when the 10/95 new interchange is completed. When is that project suppose to be completed? Please say soon. :)

what is the song and who does it?

It was something in YouTube's song database. It said it was:

Artist: norelpref

Song: Let It Be Told

I too enjoyed the video of a drive I'm very familiar. I viewed it a few days ago, but was wondering, what is the song and who does it? Part of that drive will be even more impressive when the 10/95 new interchange is completed. When is that project suppose to be completed? Please say soon. :)