Drive through downtown Jacksonville [VIDEO]

Neo

I drove through downtown Jacksonville last Saturday on the way back from a vacation and had my wife record it so that I could upload it for UP'ers. Enjoy!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too enjoyed the video of a drive I'm very familiar. I viewed it a few days ago, but was wondering, what is the song and who does it? Part of that drive will be even more impressive when the 10/95 new interchange is completed. When is that project suppose to be completed? Please say soon. :)

I too enjoyed the video of a drive I'm very familiar. I viewed it a few days ago, but was wondering, what is the song and who does it? Part of that drive will be even more impressive when the 10/95 new interchange is completed. When is that project suppose to be completed? Please say soon. :)

Archived