Shopping and Dining Wish List

aboutmetro

I saw this topin in the Columbus area. It's alot of fun. Everybody's seen something while they were out of town and wished it where at home. I'll kick it off:

California Pizza Kitchen

Bonefish Grill

Joes Crab Shack

Cheesecake Factory

Costco

Get a Costco and a World Market would come.

Cabelas

Borders Books

More Starbucks' locations...

A Whole Foods Market - that's a big wish, they only go in high-density wealthy areas...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this topin in the Columbus area. It's alot of fun. Everybody's seen something while they were out of town and wished it where at home. I'll kick it off:

California Pizza Kitchen

Bonefish Grill

Joes Crab Shack

Cheesecake Factory

Costco

Cabelas

Borders Books

A Whole Foods Market - that's a big wish, they only go in high-density wealthy areas...

I would like to see a Maggaino's, Johnny Carrnio's and Cheesecake Factory

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

California Pizza Kitchen

Bonefish Grill

Joes Crab Shack

Cheesecake Factory

Costco

Cabelas

Borders Books

it look like your wish for bone fish grill came to reality, but what about a Romano's Macaroni Grill or On the Border Mexican Grill

A Super Target in north Macon would be nice, I know it's been rumored a lot but I want confirmation lol.

Definitely Borders Books, which has already been said. It's a pity the mall doesn't have a bookstore anymore, maybe they could convert some empty space to Borders, kind of like the one at Stonecrest (though I know that one was there form the beginning).

Macon needs a good Bohemian neighborhood like Little 5 Points in Atlanta. At least get a vintage clothing/knickknack store like Junkman's Daughter (preferably more like Junkman's Daughter's Brother in Athens) and a good old record store like Atlanta's Wax 'n' Facts or Athens & Atlanta's Wuxtry.

• 2 years later...

Archived