Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HSVTiger

Sci-Quest

3 posts in this topic

Well it's been nearly 2 years since Sci Quest(hands on science museum) made grand announcements about possibly moving

downtown which would be a good thing. They even secured some funding, and scouted several sites which did

not pass the requirements. Anyone know if this is still in the works?

http://www.sci-quest.org/home/

A new planetarium is also a possibility, maybe these two could team up, a good location would be the Regions Center

across from Colonial Bank. This would be a good chance for Regions to build a new tower downtown.

I would love it if Sci-Quest came downtown. It really needs a more visible location than the back of Calhoun's Research Park campus. So does the planetarium, but I don't know if it would be a good idea if it moved into the middle of the city. It might work, though- one downtown planetarium I know of is Chicago's.

I would love it if Sci-Quest came downtown. It really needs a more visible location than the back of Calhoun's Research Park campus. So does the planetarium, but I don't know if it would be a good idea if it moved into the middle of the city. It might work, though- one downtown planetarium I know of is Chicago's.