Tallest cross in the western hemisphere to be in Rogers?

"I would agree that my statement regarding your "ill-informed" post was a little too harsh - I overreacted to your poor choice of words - For that I apologize - Perhaps the moral here is that UrbanPlanet is not the most appropriate place to contemplate the differing views within Christianity?" - mattdev

I hesitantly accept your apology as you seem to have just insulted me twice more. Refer to the items in the quote above: 1) "your "ill-informed" post" and 2) "your poor choice of words".

My statements have been concerning the symbol of the Cross since a 200-foot Cross seems to be the subject of this topic. Since I've mentioned similar Crucifix's being built around the country I felt it appropriate to mention the difference between the two. Whether those statements are "ill-informed" or not is left to each own's personal opinion.

I think the moral here is that UrbanPlanet is a place where individuals should be able to state their opinions without fear of being judged as "ill-informed" or "shallow" or any other derogatory comment meant to insult or debase those individuals. Individuals who dissagree with others' statements should be allowed to dissagree without further need to post critical judgments meant to insult or debase other individuals.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I placed "ill-informed" in quotations to show that it might not have been the best phrase for me to use - If you choose to take that as an insult, then so be it - I'm not apologizing twice - I stand by my view that some of your comments were poorly chosen - If you can't handle opposing views, then I suggest you refrain from posting

Archived