Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cocateho

Savannah Picture of the Day

33 posts in this topic

being that savannah is one of america's prettiest cities, should we not have a picture of the day thread going on? so everybody, c'mon and post some pictures of good ol' S town

i found this on wtoc, bad quality, but cool lighting....kinda sad it doesnt get more of the skyline though : /

misc12.jpg

being that savannah is one of america's prettiest cities, should we not have a picture of the day thread going on? so everybody, c'mon and post some pictures of good ol' S town

i found this on wtoc, bad quality, but cool lighting....kinda sad it doesnt get more of the skyline though : /

misc12.jpg

c'mon, nobody has posted anything here with pictures : (. i have no camera myself, thus no way to take pictures, but i was hoping someone could add something...

DSCN2223.jpg

I love seeing our gold top city hall =) on the river

I wanted to jump start it, no I found that one but i love it... im in tampa for 2 weeks so when I get ill try to take shots around SAV - maybe some of the Westside since i live out here

I've got some Savannah pictures uploaded on my computer. Once I get them hosted on my Flickr (which could be a while), I'll post some of them here.

Savannah's such a beautiful city and it's a shame we don't have very many pictures of it here at UP.

thanks, its good to know some people want to show off savannah's charm around here lol

I wanted to jump start it, no I found that one but i love it... im in tampa for 2 weeks so when I get ill try to take shots around SAV - maybe some of the Westside since i live out here

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of developments out in the burbs since I have never been in Pooler or Pt. Wentworth.

Check this out. I took this one back when I was in Savannah after the Christmas of 2005.

This is the nighttime skyline as seen from Hutchinson Island (you may have seen this photo already if you've seen my photo threads from that trip).

79842352_0e75710004_b.jpg

Also, I'm pinning this thread to the top of the forum.. Let's get some more great photos of Savannah posted!

some pics i found online:

georgia-savannah.jpg

riverstreet-at-dusk.jpg

Drayton-Street-south.jpg

st.john.jpg

^ I like how the crosses seem to be glowing : )

also, if anyone goes by ellis square regularly, it would be nice to get some updates on the construction and on the news place buildings, the ellis square site is down now so i cant just check from the computer anymore : / and im anxious to see how its coming along.

Edited by cocateho

I'm new to this site.

That first picture is beautiful.

I walked by the Ellis Square project today. It looks like it is really moving along. About 4 levels of parking deck is built in part of the crater. This development is going to be incredible.

Edited by FFG3

I'm new to this site.

That first picture is beautiful.

I walked by the Ellis Square project today. It looks like it is really moving along. About 4 levels of parking deck is built in part of the crater. This development is going to be incredible.

Welcome aboard FFG3. are you a savannian?

wow 4 levels of parking deck? i only thought there were gonna be three, but im all for nice suprises! did you notice how many stories were completed on the news place? (the new buldings next to the savannah morning news building just in case you idnt know)

I have recently moved to the Savannah area.

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to how far along the building is. I will check it out soon and let you know though.

Check this one out. It's the top of Two East Bryan. It was taken just after Christmas of 2005.

79905746_1c87e46c60_b.jpg

damn I need to post the pictures up! I cant find my camera wire.... anyone else been downtown lately? :ph34r:

Check this out. I took this one back when I was in Savannah after the Christmas of 2005.

This is the nighttime skyline as seen from Hutchinson Island (you may have seen this photo already if you've seen my photo threads from that trip).

79842352_0e75710004_b.jpg

Also, I'm pinning this thread to the top of the forum.. Let's get some more great photos of Savannah posted!

damn I need to post the pictures up! I cant find my camera wire.... anyone else been downtown lately? :ph34r:

I went down there last week. The Georgia Southern Internet system doesn't allow me to upload photos to my Flickr, so I'm unable to post them while I'm there. However, now that I'm back at home for Christmas, I should have them posted soon.

iron, are you changing schools on me? I thought you were a GSU man!