Savannah Picture of the Day

cocateho

being that savannah is one of america's prettiest cities, should we not have a picture of the day thread going on? so everybody, c'mon and post some pictures of good ol' S town

i found this on wtoc, bad quality, but cool lighting....kinda sad it doesnt get more of the skyline though : /

misc12.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Check this out. I took this one back when I was in Savannah after the Christmas of 2005.

This is the nighttime skyline as seen from Hutchinson Island (you may have seen this photo already if you've seen my photo threads from that trip).

79842352_0e75710004_b.jpg

Also, I'm pinning this thread to the top of the forum.. Let's get some more great photos of Savannah posted!

some pics i found online:

georgia-savannah.jpg

riverstreet-at-dusk.jpg

Drayton-Street-south.jpg

st.john.jpg

^ I like how the crosses seem to be glowing : )

also, if anyone goes by ellis square regularly, it would be nice to get some updates on the construction and on the news place buildings, the ellis square site is down now so i cant just check from the computer anymore : / and im anxious to see how its coming along.

Edited by cocateho

I'm new to this site.

That first picture is beautiful.

I walked by the Ellis Square project today. It looks like it is really moving along. About 4 levels of parking deck is built in part of the crater. This development is going to be incredible.

Edited by FFG3

Welcome aboard FFG3. are you a savannian?

wow 4 levels of parking deck? i only thought there were gonna be three, but im all for nice suprises! did you notice how many stories were completed on the news place? (the new buldings next to the savannah morning news building just in case you idnt know)

• 3 months later...
Check this out. I took this one back when I was in Savannah after the Christmas of 2005.

This is the nighttime skyline as seen from Hutchinson Island (you may have seen this photo already if you've seen my photo threads from that trip).

79842352_0e75710004_b.jpg

Also, I'm pinning this thread to the top of the forum.. Let's get some more great photos of Savannah posted!

• 2 weeks later...