Hi All and Suggestion for a Weekend Getaway

ECUgrad

Wanted to start out by saying hi to everyone. I have been reading this board for a long time but finally getting around to registering and posting. I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on a good place for a rommantic getaway for 3 days for my wife's birthday. We live just east of Raleigh so anywhere in the Piedmont or Eastern NC is fine. I am looking somewhere that we can go and she can relax (an outdoor private hot tub is a big plus for her) to get away from the stress of work and hopefully have enough to do in walking distance where you can just park the car the whole time. We normally go to the mountains for a week in winter for this, but that is too far to go for a weekend. Figured I would ask you all your thoughts and hope you all can help.

Look forward to particpating with posts from now on. Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wanted to start out by saying hi to everyone. I have been reading this board for a long time but finally getting around to registering and posting. I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on a good place for a rommantic getaway for 3 days for my wife's birthday. We live just east of Raleigh so anywhere in the Piedmont or Eastern NC is fine. I am looking somewhere that we can go and she can relax (an outdoor private hot tub is a big plus for her) to get away from the stress of work and hopefully have enough to do in walking distance where you can just park the car the whole time. We normally go to the mountains for a week in winter for this, but that is too far to go for a weekend. Figured I would ask you all your thoughts and hope you all can help.

Look forward to particpating with posts from now on. Thanks.

Archived