Plymouth Green Crossings

nofunk

Finally made it up to Plymouth Road to photograph the new development on the corner of Plymouth and Green. Not as exciting as I thought it was -- when I first saw the construction, I thought it was going to be a massive structure.

In any case, some photos:

plymouthgreen1xj4.jpg

plymouthgreen2rl9.jpg

plymouthgreen3hy0.jpg

Just checked out the site (http://www.plymouthgreencrossings.com/). I like that it's mixed use, but not sure about the design.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, this is actually getting built. They've been pushing dirt around there for as long as I can remember. Well, I like it in that it's technically still a strip mall, but has living above it. That seems to be the new big thing in A2 now. Remember they are also doing this with a building over on Washtenaw.

It ain't urban living, but it definitely gives a different type of housing choice for people who want to stay out in the burbs. I'm happy to see this getting built.

Yeah, I'm definitely for this over the usual sprawl, but I dunno that I'd want to live in a strip mall. Especially not for $300,000, which, contrary to what their sign says, is very lofty to live above a Qdoba.

But at least it's not a dirt pit anymore.

Archived