Ave Maria, Florida

sunshine

Btw, just want to know if anybody know about this? It is bizzare. Someone build a town based on Christianity.

Ave_Maria_La_Piazza_middle3_071507-600x450.jpg

I posted more pics at the main photo section

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder where I can find a gay bar there.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ave Maria News

I am living in Naples right now and Ave Maria has been somewhat controversial because of its affiliation with the catholic church. The town was created by the founder of Domino's Pizza who is a devout catholic and wanted to make a new home for Ave Maria University. There are a few oddball rules for the town as a result of this, such as pharmacies will not be allowed to sell contraceptives. Other than that its just like any other New Urban community. From an urban design standpoint it reminds me a lot of Celebration.

• 3 years later...

I have planned to move to the Florida this tear.Probably looking for some good Job and soon have a plan to shift there.I really like this area. Maximum number of Hotels, plenty of food restaurants and most of all many opportunities for the beginners.Ave Maria is Naples, Florida's newest master-planned residential and commercial real estate development.Ave maria is really a good place as far as my personal view is consult.

Archived