Pest Control

CapeFish

• 2 months later...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Daddy-long-legs can't bite you, so just grab them by a leg and chunk them outside. Bad karma IMHO to kill them. I'm sure they get into your house through cracks in your doors or A/C vents or something like that. If that bothers you, you don't wanna live in my 1920's house where the settling of the house makes nothing completely seal. I'm always trying to catch lizards (Anoles here I think) and put them back outside. Usually they are baby ones and their defense tails break when I capture them. But that's better than them dying b/c of no water like you often find them in your house.

• 1 month later...
No. Just as long as they don't land on me. They aren't posionous and rather neat to watch. I sort of think they make thier keep by eating all the other bugs in my house (silverfish and the like).

My cat, however, thinks they are a nice cat toy so she "disposes" of them. :(

Archived