Charlotte Knights AAA Ballpark in Third Ward

dubone

Awe, I wonder if this will affect plans to imminently open a Just Fresh in Levine's Treloar Building at 7th and Brevard.

I suspect it will be in everyone's best interest to open outside of game days.  However I do not expect that they would be seeking any workday lunch considering there is one in WF Atrium.

Speaking of the ballpark, does anyone know what is going to be done with the big mound of grass while there isnt a building there? Seating??? I don't see why they wouldn't sell tickets for that area as a picnic area or something

Bingo

I dont see where you can buy tickets for that space though?? Or is it game day sales only?

No clue. I asked to Knights Baseball Twitter "Will that be for seating" and they said yes, in 140 characters or less.

• 2 weeks later...

True tickets @ cost on the primary market are all gone, but they are now being re-sold at premiums on the secondary market.

You can even get seats to the Friday night opener starting at $100, just check-out Seat Geek

I have a feeling I'll be buying for a couple of $40 tickets to a Saturday night game on the secondary market when guests come to town.

Got to go to an event at the stadium last night for suite owners (not me, gf's company owns it).  One of the nicest parks I've been in.  Wide concourses and great views of the city as we've all seen.  They let us sample all the different food packages and everything was delicious.  I like how they are trying to keep it local by offering Queen City Q and having a wide range of our breweries featured within the stadium.  I think people are buying up tickets because they're excited baseball is back Uptown.  But once they see the stadium they'll keep coming back (if you build it, they will come :)).  

If anyone wants 4 tickets on May 9th (Friday) in the first row of section 126 let me know.  I'll sell them for the $10 each I paid.  Turns out my company is hosting our work picnic in the party section of the stadium the same night I bought tickets, doh!  

Edited by SouthEndCLT811
  • Like 2

Got to go to an event at the stadium last night for suite owners (not me, gf's company owns it).  One of the nicest parks I've been in.  Wide concourses and great views of the city as we've all seen.  They let us sample all the different food packages and everything was delicious.  I like how they are trying to keep it local by offering Queen City Q and having a wide range of our breweries featured within the stadium.  I think people are buying up tickets because they're excited baseball is back Uptown.  But once they see the stadium they'll keep coming back (if you build it, they will come :)).  

If anyone wants 4 tickets on May 9th (Friday) in the first row of section 126 let me know.  I'll sell them for the $10 each I paid.  Turns out my company is hosting our work picnic in the party section of the stadium the same night I bought tickets, doh!  

Just sent you a private message concerning tickets...