Athens/Madison, Part II: ATHENS!

hootdawg

Here is downtown Athens. The pics of Athens focus on a very concentrated area (most were taken from the roof of a parking garage), and there are no pics of UGA.

Here goes!

DSC04553.jpg

DSC04595.jpg

DSC04565.jpg

DSC04581.jpg

DSC04558.jpg

DSC04593.jpg

DSC04603.jpg

DSC04605.jpg

DSC04559.jpg

DSC04579.jpg

DSC04600.jpg

DSC04599.jpg

DSC04594.jpg

DSC04596.jpg

DSC04601.jpg

DSC04555.jpg

That concludes our short tour of a section of downtown Athens. There were some UGA buildings visible if you know where to look, but I did not go on campus to take any snaps. Hope you enjoyed the brief tour of Madison and Athens!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanls for posting these photos! I love Athens. I wish it was better represented here at UP and the photos of it are much appreciated.

It really does have quite a lot of character, doesn't it? I love the view from that garage. You should have gotten some UGA pics, but the city still looks great.

What were you in Athens & Madison for?

Thanls for posting these photos! I love Athens. I wish it was better represented here at UP and the photos of it are much appreciated.

It really does have quite a lot of character, doesn't it? I love the view from that garage. You should have gotten some UGA pics, but the city still looks great.

What were you in Athens & Madison for?

Archived