Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EastownLeo

Grand Rapids Moped Rally

31 posts in this topic

If any one here is interested there will be a moped rally happening in town aug 17, 18, 19.

We will be meeting as a large group at riverside park on Sat at 12:30 for a BBQ.

If you want to see some nice 1970's mopeds (with pedals) come on down and meet the group. We do a 40 mile long ride around town. and finish sat. up with some bar fun. Im sure some of you will see us around town if not hear us coming.

We are expecting 80 mopeds, along with riders from virginia, seattle, portland or. and south dakota.

Since my Vespa doesn't have pedals, I'll defer on the invite. However, in you honor I will rent "The Wild Bunch" the evening beforehand.

Have fun, don't bust the joint up :)

any one is welcome to stop by at riverside around 12:30 pm on sat. Come look at over 100 mopeds.

any one is welcome to stop by at riverside around 12:30 pm on sat. Come look at over 100 mopeds.

Same lats & longs: Jam on the Grand

When: Noon-6 p.m. Saturday

Where: Riverside Park, off Monroe Avenue NW, near Gould Street; look for the blue tent

Admission: Free

(folk music jam, play along or listen)

corvine -

I dropped by for a few minutes, I can see where you guys have a lot of fun with those ! Pretty interesting little machines. I liked the Motobacanes and the ones from Penny's. I have admit, it was the only place I've been where my Vespa looked like I was rolling in with a Honda Gold Wing :o

I'll look for the story in the GR Press.

Ride safe !

Same lats & longs: Jam on the Grand

When: Noon-6 p.m. Saturday

Where: Riverside Park, off Monroe Avenue NW, near Gould Street; look for the blue tent

Admission: Free

(folk music jam, play along or listen)

I've been keeping an eye on the GR Press website for a story, however on the Mlive part of the website "Grand Rapids Town Talk" it appears you guys have frightened many of the locals... caused quite a buzz (no pun on the sound of a 50cc engine)

Great pix BTW

Went to San Chez on Saturday, and lo and behold, a caravan of mopeds approached just as we were entering! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera at the time.

we made a stop at millenium. then johnson park scenic drive then down indian mounds road back to eastown for dinner.

What do you mean by fireworks?

If anyone is interested in taking a ride to see what these things are like, send me a note.

I may be able to hook you up with one for a very good price.

Once you ride you get hooked.

If anyone is interested in taking a ride to see what these things are like, send me a note.

I may be able to hook you up with one for a very good price.

Once you ride you get hooked.

Its that time of year again.

This weekend is the Ghost Riders Moped Rally.

Expect to see 100+ mopeds in the city streets.

We will be at 6th street bridge park at 1 pm on sat. 8pm on Friday also.

We will be having a dinner in ada at the park. at 6 pm on sat.

Come down and check us out.

Its that time of year again.

This weekend is the Ghost Riders Moped Rally.

Expect to see 100+ mopeds in the city streets.

We will be at 6th street bridge park at 1 pm on sat. 8pm on Friday also.

We will be having a dinner in ada at the park. at 6 pm on sat.

Come down and check us out.

Same weekend as the We Can Have A Dream Cruise Too event. Y'all should take over 28th Street, just for grins.

I'm not sure if that is a sardonic title or not. However, having been involved with cars my entire life I think that true car lovers really don't care where a cruise is held or what it's called; just as long as it has cars and lots of em'...