Giovanni's Pizza

I thought it best just to start a new thread. I already drew the Republic Annexation thread way off topic.

Anyways for those of you who didn't read the other thread. I am planning on open a Pizzeria in Springfield in the comming months, barring any unforeseen stuff such as not getting the loan to do this. You can visit the site I have put up at http://onestoppizza.com

You will notice no location that is cause I am still looking for the perfect location. I have nailed it down to a few that I am looking at. I plan to take this all to the bank by the end of the month. And I am aiming for a Halloween Opening.

Since I am looking at opening near College Station I am going to add to the menu a pizza called College Station. It will have; Chicken, Cheese, Bacon Bits, Tomatoes, Onions, and Olive Oil Lightly Sprinkled.

Once the theater opens I will offer this pizza for a $1 off when you bring in your ticket stub from any movie shown at that theater. I may have a College Station Special also. I will have to see what I can work out to make it worthwhile.

APhantasm

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a couple likelies. Beyond that, no. Not too many in the square footage range I need for a dine-in/carryout/delivery restaurant. I need a minimum have 3000 square feet. So far I haven't found many that big. I've found a couple in the 2000 square foot but they would only hold about 3 or 4 tables.

On the College Station Pizza I would say I will probably rename it to whatever the name of the theater will be. It's a marketing ploy to try and get the theater customer to come and get a pizza. Since I am looking at the area surrounding College Station. Just as when I was looking at Commercial Street I had one named The Frisco since the location was just down the street from the Frisco Railroad Museum.

I have a couple likelies. Beyond that, no. Not too many in the square footage range I need for a dine-in/carryout/delivery restaurant. I need a minimum have 3000 square feet. So far I haven't found many that big. I've found a couple in the 2000 square foot but they would only hold about 3 or 4 tables.

On the College Station Pizza I would say I will probably rename it to whatever the name of the theater will be. It's a marketing ploy to try and get the theater customer to come and get a pizza. Since I am looking at the area surrounding College Station. Just as when I was looking at Commercial Street I had one named The Frisco since the location was just down the street from the Frisco Railroad Museum.

I have actually a likely candidate, thanks to Pyaxi. It has 3000 Sq ft on the first floor with a 1000 Sq ft Mezzanine. Of course it is for lease not sale. But I could put a small room up on the Mezzanine for an Office/Breakroom and still have room for more tables up there. It is also directly across from College Station.

If I'm not mistaken the one your thinking about I already looked at. It's 1500 Sq ft per floor. But it didn't have a yard space. I wouldn't even have 700 Sq Ft for dining in that space. I would have like 10 foot by maybe 20 foot wide space for carryout customers to sit and wait and thats about it in that space. A 1500 Sq ft space is only good for Carryout and Delivery. My friend who owns Giorgio's in Lebanon and he only has 1500 Square foot, about 20x75 or so space. 2000 Square foot space would get me maybe 2 or 3 tables. Which is why I wanted 3000 square foot.

I am not going to name the location yet till I get loans approved on this. No loans means no store. Which if I can't get the loans I will probably go to SBA and try again which will probably end up with me loosing that location as I would have to wait on SBA.

I just had a brain storm here. I think I have a permanent name for the College Station pizza, 'A Chorus Line'. That was the first play let alone musical I was ever in. Brings back memories. What do you all think?

BTW I was in Springfield today and had a look at the building and barring loans not being approved or the building being leased before the loans are approved it is where I would like to put it. It faces Campbell and is just south of the theater. On the backside is the parking lot bordering the City Bus Station, which pretty much gives the location away just saying that. 3000 square foot on the first floor, 1000 square foot mezzanine and 3000 square foot second floor. I'm debating on whether or not to put additional seating on the mezzanine or put arcade games and maybe a pool table up there. I know I want to get a couple arcade games in there. I figure I am going to close off the 2nd floor for office, employee lounge, and storage.

I totally know what building you are talking about. My fiancee and I were walking downtown and saw that thing vacant and we both were brainstorming about what would go well in there. We were talking about bakeries and such, but I think a pizza place would be perfect. I think that it is an excellent location.

Ok all I need is one little piece of information, when I was in Springfield I forgot to get the street number to plug into the business plan. I asked Pyaxi to get it for me. Then I intend to go to the bank on Monday.

On another note the website is going to be moved from my current webhost This is due to the webhost I have had for the last month has had problems 4 different times in just one month. There has been a DDOS attack once and the server problems 3 times. That makes them unreliable. So I am going to find a new webhost. What I would really like to do is after I open just get a dedicated server.

Archived