OLIVER THOMAS TO PLEAD GUILTY

JPKneworleans

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Feds are simply still cleaning house from the past corruption of the Morial administration. It looks bad for the city right now, but the fact that the crooks will no longer be in power is a good thing in the long run. With Thomas gone, the current City Council dynamics could change dramatically...depending on who replaces him in the special election.

It is amazing to me how so many polticians can stand in front of so many and promise to rid the world of all ills, while they are profiting and participating in those same ills. Oops, that is the definition of a politician.

Anyway, another one bites the dust, good riddance!

I am so dissapointed in this guy. I just figured he'd be the next mayor. I wasn't too happy about that because he has shown very little leadership in post-K New Orleans. The silence from him was deafening. Now I see that we, as New Orleanians, dodged a major bullet here. This guy would have been our mayor. It should make for an interesting mayoral election. But hell, I don't trust any of them anymore. We need a complete outsider. I just hope we can find one.

Archived