Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cyclingundertheson

What restaurants would you like to see Augusta attract?

8 posts in this topic

I personally want to see The Cheesecake Factory come! maybe the new Village at Riverwatch site will house many new names or the new Augusta Mall expansion would also be good.

I personally want to see The Cheesecake Factory come! maybe the new Village at Riverwatch site will house many new names or the new Augusta Mall expansion would also be good.

Canuk, Some of the older Chinese restaurants in South Augusta (more authentic ones) used to have Dim Sum. I know there was one on Deans Bridge rd. that had it for sure, cant remember where it was though. There also were some awesome hole in the wall type Korean places in the same general area. Be careful at some of those places though....the Korean hookers will try to pick you up....lol!

Well, for starters, to catch us up with EVERY OTHER city in Georgia and South Carolina, I think we need a "Steak N Shake." AUG and Savannah are the only two cities in both states that don't have one. Even Albany and Valdosta have at least one already.

Well, for starters, to catch us up with EVERY OTHER city in Georgia and South Carolina, I think we need a "Steak N Shake." AUG and Savannah are the only two cities in both states that don't have one. Even Albany and Valdosta have at least one already.

There was an article in the paper last week that they are coming to the Augusta area.

Really?! :huh: Do you recall the exact article. I've search the AUG chronicle website head to toe, and can't find it.

This definitely is an "it's about time" moment. And I concur...on The Cheesecake Factory. Cumberland already has that and P.F. Chang's.

Hmm...but other than that I can't really think of anymore that I could realistically see coming here in the next 1-3 years or so.