A question for Statesboro forumers.

ironchapman

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I am definitely interested in meeting on campus. Actually, I have been really wanting to start a student organization that gets students involved in the community, especially those who are interested in Urban Planning/Development, Economic Development, Construction, Sociology, Political Science - those types of venues. I would call it Collegeboro because back in the day Statesboro used to be very small and the campus was considered a completely seperate town called "Collegeboro" and was even denoted as such in older census documents and maps. Anyway, yes I am interested. Im a Regional Economic Development major and Im also exploring the GIS program right now working on the minor and maybe do a double major. But it would be great to start a student org because until students get involved in local politics, we are always going to be a dry county with non student-friendly ordinances.

Archived