Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twincity

Ziggy's is moving downtown

10 posts in this topic

good news for both the groves stadium area and downtown. Ziggy's will vacate its current building on Baity street and move to the old Woolworths store on Liberty Street...taking up a huge void on a redeveloping block.

this move will free up more land which i hope will be redeveloped one day by the unviersity.

This is great news, it expands the current redevlopment of downtown, and brings MUCH needed nightlife outside of the weekend concerts to downtown!!! :good:

more on the way! Jay Stephens is also planning to add a restaurant and a second bar a few doors down from the new location.

This is fantastic! This is just what Winston needs to jumpstart its nightlife scene!

This is an "L" shaped space with frontage on Fourth Street and a larger storefront on Liberty Street. I wonder how he plans to layout the space. It would be interesting to put the bar/lounge space along 4th Street and have the stage visible from the Liberty Street side.

this is like deja vu. Jay is too flaky for me to believe anything he announces as far as downtown goes.