Alliance Center

Florida

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool. Where do all these updated renderings keepcoming from? As a side note, I noticed while driving towards downtown on 90, the Alliance Center is really visible as you start going down that last hill towards Leon.

• 4 weeks later...

UP-Tallahassee Exclusive

Hopping, Green & Sam, a law/governmental consulting firm will be a tenant in the new Alliance Center. Im not sure of floors, or how much space yet, but do know that they will make the move from their current location on College and Calhoun.

* This information from any other website should be considered outdated, second-hand, and stolen.

UP-Tallahassee Exclusive

Hopping, Green & Sam, a law/governmental consulting firm will be a tenant in the new Alliance Center. Im not sure of floors, or how much space yet, but do know that they will make the move from their current location on College and Calhoun.

* This information from any other website should be considered outdated, second-hand, and stolen.

While driving through downtown this afternoon, I noticed a banner that I thought I read that BB&T will be a future tenant of the Alliance Center. At first, I thought the banner said "Financed by..." (driving by it quickly), and then I thought it may have said future home of...

Can anyone help me confirm? I'll include you when it becomes an UP-TLH exclusive update! ;)

While driving through downtown this afternoon, I noticed a banner that I thought I read that BB&T will be a future tenant of the Alliance Center. At first, I thought the banner said "Financed by..." (driving by it quickly), and then I thought it may have said future home of...

Can anyone help me confirm? I'll include you when it becomes an UP-TLH exclusive update! ;)

:yahoo:Welcome mf 830!

Glad you joined us!

Yeah we've been reporting here that Hopping Green & Sams was to occupy the top two floors and also that there would be a restaurant on the first floor, but we've never known who or what that restaurant will be yet.

I'm curious, exactly who is John Lewis and has/is he ever been involved in the restaurant biz in town? If so, which one?

:yahoo:Welcome mf 830!

Glad you joined us!

Yeah we've been reporting here that Hopping Green & Sams was to occupy the top two floors and also that there would be a restaurant on the first floor, but we've never known who or what that restaurant will be yet.

I'm curious, exactly who is John Lewis and has/is he ever been involved in the restaurant biz in town? If so, which one?

Are they only the top 2 floors? I also heard that the steak house that was supposed to go into the Tennyson look at space at the alliance center. John Lewis was a professor @ FSU and the man behind Super Lube. Since it sold a couple years ago, he has been very active in some real estate development in and around Tallahassee. He was also one of the men behind The Red Elephant, which just opened its second location on the north side of town. He seems to have the magic touch with his projects.

Are they only the top 2 floors? I also heard that the steak house that was supposed to go into the Tennyson look at space at the alliance center. John Lewis was a professor @ FSU and the man behind Super Lube. Since it sold a couple years ago, he has been very active in some real estate development in and around Tallahassee. He was also one of the men behind The Red Elephant, which just opened its second location on the north side of town. He seems to have the magic touch with his projects.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived