Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattcfsu28

Bannerman Crossings

99 posts in this topic

mattcfsu28 which bldg. on their site plan will be the PaP and which one will be the Wendy's? Also TJ are either one of these tenants using the bldgs you so graciously provided us with?

Any other news of tenants here?

^ Also, I thought another Starbucks was going in at this location wasn't it? Will this be a 3rd Pinch a Penny location for us or will they close one of the others?

^ Also, I thought another Starbucks was going in at this location wasn't it? Will this be a 3rd Pinch a Penny location for us or will they close one of the others?

^ OK....Thanks for the clarification on all that N-T-T.

The new Starbucks up in this part of town will be behind the CVS at the intersection of Kerry Forest and Thomasville.

I think the building that is almost complete will be Wendy's. The Pinch a Penny site has been cleared, but construction has yet to begin.

Regarding Starbucks; is that what they call an infestation?

Let's count them again:

1 in both Target's

1 in Gov. Sq.

6 Free-standing: [email protected]/Tenn [email protected]/N. [email protected]/Southwood

Coming Soon or Possibly Coming Soon:

1 on Kerry Forest

1 at Bannerman

1 at Fred George

1 on T'ville @Glenview

1 at Doak/Lk Bradford/Gaines

Current Total: 9

Possible: 5 more

Grand Total: 14 WOW!

Regarding Starbucks; is that what they call an infestation?

Let's count them again:

1 in both Target's

1 in Gov. Sq.

6 Free-standing: [email protected]/Tenn [email protected]/N. [email protected]/Southwood

Coming Soon or Possibly Coming Soon:

1 on Kerry Forest

1 at Bannerman

1 at Fred George

1 on T'ville @Glenview

1 at Doak/Lk Bradford/Gaines

Current Total: 9

Possible: 5 more

Grand Total: 14 WOW!

Yet still none (free-standing/convenient locations) on the east side around the Capital Circle/Mahan/Apalachee area

Yet still none (free-standing/convenient locations) on the east side around the Capital Circle/Mahan/Apalachee area

Got some extra money around? If so, we should invest in a location on that side of town. :)

However I've got a feeling that Fallschase will snag a location as will Pinnacle.....but that still leaves the Parkway.

Yes, but I was more thinking of investing in FOX 49! ;)

Goodness, the last thing Tally needs IMHO is a local station that reports "fair and balanced" news Fox style.

Haha, yea, FOX should be balanced, just like all the other non-biased newstations who overwhelmingly donate money to Democrats but dont show it in the news (wink wink) ha

GG, I could have almost predicted you would have responded w/that comment. :)

Let's do the coffee place, that will be much more fun. It can be split down the middle, w/Reds and Gators to the right, Blues and Seminoles to the left and a tiny space in the in the middle for Other.

Bannerman has released information indicating that indeed another Starbucks as well as a Firehouse Subs and a 15,000 sq.ft. Retail center are all coming to the development.

starbux is trash. but firehouse makes my mouth do the tango

I just received a mailer listing some of the future tenants of Bannerman Crossings as:

• Wendy's

• Starbucks

• Firehouse Subs

• Wingstop

• Millennium Nail Spa

• Pinch a Penny Pools

• American Body Works

• Japanese Hibachi Steakhouse and Sushi Bar

• California Cafe & Grille

• Doctors Office

• Ice Cream Shop

• Banking Center

I just received a mailer listing some of the future tenants of Bannerman Crossings as:

• Wendy's

• Starbucks

• Firehouse Subs

• Wingstop

• Millennium Nail Spa

• Pinch a Penny Pools

• American Body Works

• Japanese Hibachi Steakhouse and Sushi Bar

• California Cafe & Grille

• Doctors Office

• Ice Cream Shop

• Banking Center

What do you mean by a "mailer" Florida? Does this mean that they actually have leases/contracts in place for those tenants/owners (for the sake of Starbucks, Firehouse, etc. I would hope that they do otherwise they may not be too happy about the fact it is being publicized in mailers as a done deal) or is this one of those mixed 'wish' lists of occupants like K-2 has been promoting for Evening Rose w/o any real legal commitments?

There's a Millenium Day Spa moving into the shopping center on Kerry Forest near Blockbuster and Rubie Sky. Are you sure there's one going to Bannerman Crossings too?