Bannerman Crossings

mattcfsu28

Great to see you again Tallaman!

I'm just guessing here, but I'd think that Starbucks would go in the small free-standing building in the middle of the project abutting Thomasville Road....or has something else already claimed that spot?

I bet those palms in the rendering won't appear on-site. :)

Ain't nothin' better than the RRM, is it Glenn? :lol:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The landscaping is complete, but the palms are non-existent. I don't think they'll show up either. But the original landscape architecture plan looked pretty comprehensive and the center looks very nice. I regretted losing the wooded area when they started, but they did a nice job with it.

The free-standing unit across from Walgreens has a drive-through window, so I'd guess that's where the Starbucks goes. Never know though.

Dr. V. Smith is the daughter of a woman I used to work with (until she retired). I recall seeing her come in to the office to see her mom...cute young lady. Now I'm very pleased to take my daughters to see her when they're not well. She's a skilled doctor.

One other note about the area...Kohl's does not belong this far out of town. I'd bet it won't make it over the long run. It looks nice, but draws too much traffic up T-ville Rd., and does not have enough support from the immediate area.

One other note about the area...Kohl's does not belong this far out of town. I'd bet it won't make it over the long run. It looks nice, but draws too much traffic up T-ville Rd., and does not have enough support from the immediate area.

• 4 weeks later...

Wingstop has a couple of Banners up along 319 and Bannerman. The place is furnished, but it's the only show in the whole center. Not even a hint of activity in any other units that I could see. Nice looking place though. Paved parking and a driveway usually right up to the sidewalks and canopy in most centers, but this one has a lawn in front of the stores between the units and the parking. Nicely landscaped too.

Wingstop has a couple of Banners up along 319 and Bannerman. The place is furnished, but it's the only show in the whole center. Not even a hint of activity in any other units that I could see. Nice looking place though. Paved parking and a driveway usually right up to the sidewalks and canopy in most centers, but this one has a lawn in front of the stores between the units and the parking. Nicely landscaped too.

Update - Drove into the complex this morning and surprise! Pinch A Penny is now open - they just put up small road signs. The nail place also has a banner in the window and may even be open. Only Wing Stop has permanent signage. Yee haw.

I heard that the individual building next to the Walgreens (facing Thomasville Rd.) is going to be half Starbucks, half Firehouse Subs. The Stabucks will be on the south side with the drive thru window. I am so excited we are getting a Firehouse Subs close by. It is going to do great business with the residents and Chiles High School lunch crowd. From Kerry Forest Blvd. and north we now have a Red Elephant, Chilis, Beef O' Bradys, Hobbit Hoggies, Wendy's, Wingstop, two Subways, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Papa Johns, McDonalds, three Starbucks, Rummys, Walmart, Target, Publix, Pinch a Penny, Japanese Steakhouse/Sushi Bar, Cooshs and Kohls. There are some I might have missed. Most of these are new in a matter of a year or two.

The permits box in front of the building says 1/2 Starbucks, but does not indicate what the other occupant will be. Interior work going on in both units.

Wingstop was a little disappointing this weekend - Hawaiian, Mild and Hickory Smoked wings were OK, but baked beans were similar to Van Camps, rolls were really cheap and veggies don't come with the meal deal. I spent $40 on 35 wings, poor beans, poor rolls and a few drinks.

The Sushi bar is under construction next to Wingstop.

• 5 weeks later...
I heard that the individual building next to the Walgreens (facing Thomasville Rd.) is going to be half Starbucks, half Firehouse Subs. The Stabucks will be on the south side with the drive thru window. I am so excited we are getting a Firehouse Subs close by. It is going to do great business with the residents and Chiles High School lunch crowd. From Kerry Forest Blvd. and north we now have a Red Elephant, Chilis, Beef O' Bradys, Hobbit Hoggies, Wendy's, Wingstop, two Subways, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Papa Johns, McDonalds, three Starbucks, Rummys, Walmart, Target, Publix, Pinch a Penny, Japanese Steakhouse/Sushi Bar, Cooshs and Kohls. There are some I might have missed. Most of these are new in a matter of a year or two.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived