Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krazeeboi

Rock Hill retail developments

18 posts in this topic

This thread will be for general Rock Hill retail developments.

This thread will be for general Rock Hill retail developments.

OK, so this one will be closer to Newport...I guess that makes sense.

Definitely good for downtown. What I'm really waiting to hear about is some new construction on Main (like the parcels at Main and Dave Lyle, or the Park and Ride lot).

Good to know! It would have sucked to see yet another empty big box.

Good to know! It would have sucked to see yet another empty big box.

The Bi-Lo on Anderson Road is still vacant (they moved further up the road to the former Winn-Dixie location next to the KFC), as is the Winn-Dixie building behind the Bucko's at Herlong and S. Cherry and the Harris Teeter in Winthrop Commons (but I think something is coming there if I'm not mistaken).

The Bi-Lo on Anderson Road is still vacant (they moved further up the road to the former Winn-Dixie location next to the KFC), as is the Winn-Dixie building behind the Bucko's at Herlong and S. Cherry and the Harris Teeter in Winthrop Commons (but I think something is coming there if I'm not mistaken).

What in the world will the city use offices at Herlong and S. Cherry for?

Where is the Backyard Burgur and Taco Loco? I can't place them right now. I also didn't know about Lowe's Foods coming to Mt. Gallant. Might as well since I always get their sales papers, LOL.

What in the world will the city use offices at Herlong and S. Cherry for?

Where is the Backyard Burgur and Taco Loco? I can't place them right now. I also didn't know about Lowe's Foods coming to Mt. Gallant. Might as well since I always get their sales papers, LOL.

Why is a new supermarket being built so close to Bi-Lo? I wouldn't be surprised to see a Publix there.

Why is a new supermarket being built so close to Bi-Lo? I wouldn't be surprised to see a Publix there.