Rock Hill retail developments

krazeeboi

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Bi-Lo on Anderson Road is still vacant (they moved further up the road to the former Winn-Dixie location next to the KFC), as is the Winn-Dixie building behind the Bucko's at Herlong and S. Cherry and the Harris Teeter in Winthrop Commons (but I think something is coming there if I'm not mistaken).

The Bi-Lo on Anderson Road is still vacant (they moved further up the road to the former Winn-Dixie location next to the KFC), as is the Winn-Dixie building behind the Bucko's at Herlong and S. Cherry and the Harris Teeter in Winthrop Commons (but I think something is coming there if I'm not mistaken).

What in the world will the city use offices at Herlong and S. Cherry for?

Where is the Backyard Burgur and Taco Loco? I can't place them right now. I also didn't know about Lowe's Foods coming to Mt. Gallant. Might as well since I always get their sales papers, LOL.

Archived