What you like to see Hartford homes and streetscape

I know I have not been here for so long, anyways back to I was saying. "What do you want for Hartford to be from 5- 10 years from now for home and street?"

Here goes for mine. ^_^

But the one thing I hate when they build some house in Hartford that look boring and suburban looking homes! :rolleyes: Come on now is a city not a suburb -_-

I would like for them to build A colorful towers and colorful houses and apartment and condos, for example such as Terraced house or row houses, Italianate house, and American Four Square. I would like to see the unused land to be use wisely and I would like to see the area to get more denser and vibrant as it grow and remodel the abandon buildings and be use again.

I will put some photos that I would like for them to be build as some example but I like those home with iron window bars :lol: but I heard that in park street that the buildings are having face lift but just don't think all of Park Street going to be like that, so they make it more like San Juan, Puerto Rico that goes along to what I like to see because it be colorful. That going to make a very interesting architecture in Hartford!

Here goes for photo example that I would to see in Hartford in those type of styles...

homeexample1mf9.png

homeexample2rc4.png

homeexample3jp4.png

homeexample4wf9.jpg

homeexample5es1.jpg

homeexample7xt6.jpg

homeexample8md0.jpg

homeexample9ho7.jpg

homeexample10ef9.jpg

homeexample11kb8.jpg

homeexample12xc0.jpg

homeexample13mo9.jpg

homeexample14ku9.jpg

homeexample16rl4.png

homeexample17on3.jpg

homeexample18fw8.jpg

5525596285263su2.jpg

homeexample19qx7.jpg

homeexample20yl5.jpg

homeexample21ci2.jpg

homeexamplecz2.png

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I pasted a few things together to create this image. It is something like what I envision overlooking the western side of Bushnell Park. The street on the right is Asylum. Notice the ART SPACE apartment building. On the far right is a modern looking hotel (near Farmington and Broad).

parkwest2ub4.jpg

I pasted a few things together to create this image. It is something like what I envision overlooking the western side of Bushnell Park. The street on the right is Asylum. Notice the ART SPACE apartment building. On the far right is a modern looking hotel (near Farmington and Broad).

parkwest2ub4.jpg

parkwest2ub4.jpg

parkwest2ub4.jpg

Archived