conspiracies about secret underground bases and complex tunnel systems

cityboi

a number of officials have come forward and said that the U.S. government have secret under groud bases all over the country, with some being 8 levels and some as big as a small city (4 square miles) Whats even more interesting is that it has been said many of these bases are connected with a complex series of tunnels which criss-cross the country and have mag-lev trains which wisk these top officials across the country in a very short period of time. For those who will say no way, thats just fantasy, think about it for a moment. It makes sense. What if an astroid hit the earth or the U.S. was hit with a barrage of nuclear bombs. How would officials get from base to base without getting exposed to radiation. Why would the government even want to build "underground cities" unless they were expecting something to happen in the future. Also if all this is true, why is the government hiding this? some say its alot more sinister than you can imagine.

The Denver airport is a good example. There have been rumors for years that there is a huge secret underground base under the new Denver Airport. Denver International Airport was built in 1995 and replace Stapleton Airport. May people thought it was odd in the beginning that such an airport was built to replace a perfectly fine airport which was more effient than the new one and had more runways. Another odd thing is that the new airport is in the middle of nowhere and the airport authority owns 50 square miles around this airport. When asked why they need so much land they said so they could expand the airport. Why plan for expansion when the old airport was bigger? The new aiport was built in a high wind area that causes many flight delays often. Stapleton wasnt in a high wind area. So You have to ask why was this airport built because it doesnt make sense to spend billions of dollars on a less efficient airport than the older one. Oddly the airport went way over budget due to so called mechanical problems that plagued the airport. Some much of that money was actually spent on "black projects". There are people that claim to have audio tapes of the mayor of Denver talking with the CIA about this airport and that the CIA paid the mayor over a million dollars to try to get this airport built at all cost. If this secret base exist, why would they want to build an airport above it? The airport is wierd anyway. There is alot of "masonic" symbolism there. There is a masonic capstone there. The eastern side of the terminal is called "The Great Hall" which is what masons refer to is their meeting hall. There is alot more masonic symbolism there too "New World Order" The runways were laid out to look like a German Nazi Swastika. There is also Nazi references in Murals all through the airport. A parallel runway would have been more efficient, especially for a major airport.

Here is a very interesting website which discusses this and there are claims the some people have found their way down to this "secret facilty" under the airport and said they saw things that scared them so badly they won't talk about it. Some known areas under the airport even have barbed-wire that have placed on fences as if it were designed to keep something from getting out, almost like a "holding area". sounds like that Nazi stuff again! This is some really strange and spooky stuff.

Don't forget to read page two about the murial in the airport...Its frightening when you think about it. There is symbolism in that mural that shows a Mayan girl describing the destruction of civilization. On the murial there is also a dead Jewish girl (she has the star of David on her) and a dead black girl and a dead Native American girl in coffins. There is also an image of what looks like fire getting ready to burn a city. Ironically this is an an airport where there are claims that a secrect underground base the size of a small city exist under the airport. The artist who painted this was asked about this and he said he was given guidelines on what to put in this painting.

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html

Its intersting that the capstone which has a masonic symbol show that the airport commission is called "New World Airport Commission" sounds like "New World Order"

photo here

http://www.geocities.com/Baja/5692/capston2.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-The Queen of England has reportedly been buying up property in Colorado under a proxy.

-There is a lot of "secret society" symbology at the airport, an AWFUL lot in fact

the symbolism apparent in the layout of the new Denver airport, some feel, says that it may be a control center for world control

-Specifically, those involved in some very unusual government projects in the past, have remarked that the Denver area is where the establishment of the Western sector of the New World Order will be in the United States.

-Denver is of very high altitude and ideal for safe underground building

-The dedication or capstone of the new Denver Internation Airport is a masonic symbol.

-If you visit the airport's south eastern side of the terminal you will find the Masonic Capstone in Granite.

-This part of the terminal is called The Great Hall, which is known in Masonic lingo as their meeting hall.

-On the Masonic Capstone is inscribed NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISION.

-An eyewitness who has since "committed suicide" named Phil Schneider was a whistle blower re: Denver International Airport's underground facilities

-He helped build the underground facilities and reportedly "killed" himself via a double tie catheter behind his own neck strangling himself. Some say that he was MURDERED.

-Phil also worked on other government underground facilities such as Area 51 and Dulce and more.

-In the same general area as the Masonic capstone, there are Masonic designs inlaided in the floor, such as the expression DZIT DIT GAII, [anyone know EXACTLY what that means?]

-Phil Schneider's father was a U-boat captain during the NAZI regime.

-Apparently DZIT DIT GAII refers to the BLACK SUN some sort of NAZI symbology.

-NAZI's apparently were into "BLACK SUN" worship, i.e. Saturn, i.e. Satanism

-There are many murals at the airport of an EXTREMELY grotesque and apocalyptic nature.

-After looking at the murals many come away saying that they may represent what the elites plan to do with us and world

-One of the murals depicts 3 caskets containing dead people, each person representing people who the elites may want dead

Black woman, a Jewish woman, and an American Indian Woman

-The casket ritual is common in the Skull & Bones Club whose members include George Bush

-In the same mural is shown the destruction of city and forest, a little girl holding a Mayan Tablet that predicts destruction of Civilization

-Another Mural depicts a green giant "Darth Vader" like figure wearing a gas mask destroying a city

-In this mural women can be seen carrying DEAD BABIES

-Another mural depicts a German boy collecting from all the other children of the world, all of the worlds weapons

-the German boy has a HUGE IRON FIST and is pounding all the weapons into plowshares on an anvil

-Operation Paperclip was a plan wherein NAZI's were brought into the US to be brought back into power after being financed and appearance altered

-Many German nationals have been seen along Americans in more sensitive areas of the airport's underground facilities on a regular basis

-The LUFTWAFFE has long had an EXTENSIVE base in New Mexico complete with towns where all signs are in GERMAN

-The Artists who made the murals etc in DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT have been interviewed wherein they first claimed that guidelines WERE provided for their work

Upon further investigation, they appear to have forgotten that they previously said guidelines were given

-Another mural depicts nothing but mind-altering or poisonous plants and animals all of which are recognized as Masonic symbols worldwide

-Most people are shocked by this weird art and are bewildered that such strange stuff is in the airport at all [not unlike the bizarre propaganda/art at the new IRS HQ]

-Phil Schneider claimed during the last year of constuction that the underground airport system was being connected to a deep underground base

At least 8 levels deep

4.5 square mile underground city

88.5 square mile base underneath the airport

before his strange death, there had been 13 attempts on his life.

-Rodney Stitch, author of Defrauding of America, claims to have a copy of a tape of a CIA agent paying off the mayor of Denver to get the airport built [$1.5 million payoff]

You conspiracy theorists kill me. Especially with the New World Order and Freemasonry ties. Anything to try and rile people up. Yes, there are secret complexes throughout the country and world (every country with any sense has some sort of underground complex for it's leadership) but many of them have been there for close to 75 years. Most of them were built as command and control bunkers in case of nuclear war. Where else would the leadership of our country go in case of a national threat? There's only so much room on airplanes and they have to land eventually. One of the more popular examples is the Green Briar Resort in West Virginia which served as Congress' bunker until the media started doing stories about it and it wasn't so secret anymore and thus, useless.

"Suicide" finds it's way among lots of whistle blowers who let out government secrets.

The list of "odd deaths", including inexplicable suicides, is a study in the macabre re: JFK assasination witnesses and associated personalities. Even Dorothy Kilgallen, one of the most respected, happy journalists in the country "committed suicide" after her 20 minute visit with Jack Rudy (murderer of Lee Harvey Oswald)

Our country's government is full of evil, nefarious activities. Not saying underground cities are evil, just that people who mention inconvenient truths in public always seem to "committ suicide".

You conspiracy theorists kill me. Especially with the New World Order and Freemasonry ties. Anything to try and rile people up. Yes, there are secret complexes throughout the country and world (every country with any sense has some sort of underground complex for it's leadership) but many of them have been there for close to 75 years. Most of them were built as command and control bunkers in case of nuclear war. Where else would the leadership of our country go in case of a national threat? There's only so much room on airplanes and they have to land eventually. One of the more popular examples is the Green Briar Resort in West Virginia which served as Congress' bunker until the media started doing stories about it and it wasn't so secret anymore and thus, useless.

I know they are still in use. I can think of several that are fairly close to you that are active. My example was just something that most people are aware of and was compromised by people talking about it, rendering its purpose useless. It is common knowledge that military technology is often a decade or two ahead of what the civilian sector uses. Haven't you seen Men In Black? They go over all of this.

what people arent ware of is the network of tunnels that connects this bases and there are some bases that people are not aware of. The Dulce base is not a publically know facility. Its near Los Alamos in New Mexico. and techinally doesnt exist like Area 51. Dulce has not recieve the attention that Area 51 has received though.

people would probabally be surprised in how deep and big some of these bases are. Some have even been said to be below the ocean floor in parts of the Atlantic near the coast.

The only conspiracies I believe in are Area 51 and (not exactly sure about this one yet, but the Loose Change video makes some very good points) the 9/11 one, but this one just takes the cake. Like Raintree said, it's a given that the government has secret underground facilities. But, the fact that they criss cross the nation with mag-lev trains is absurd IMO.

The only conspiracies I believe in are Area 51 and (not exactly sure about this one yet, but the Loose Change video makes some very good points) the 9/11 one, but this one just takes the cake. Like Raintree said, it's a given that the government has secret underground facilities. But, the fact that they criss cross the nation with mag-lev trains is absurd IMO.

Here's the thing. Are they building that stuff? Probably. Does it matter?

I'm living my life, I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just another low blip on the radar. If there was going to be a New World Order, they probably would have introduced themselves in the Bush administration. Cheney would be the sort of person to institute a global totalitarian regime anyway.

Oh wait ... we've already had something called the New World Order. It was back around the turn of the century...

nwo2.bmp

nwo.jpg

Nwo.jpg

nwo6.jpg

The wrestling New World Order is a lot more fun than the conspiratorial New World Order.:) hehhee

Wouldn't it be an outrage if the federal government DIDN'T have underground bases and tunnels? Wouldn't we want our government in place and protected, in case of a national emergency?

For the folks that think aliens and extraterrestrial craft are in those tunnels----you get an A+ for imagination, but you get an F for reality based thought.

The wrestling New World Order is a lot more fun than the conspiratorial New World Order.:) hehhee

Wouldn't it be an outrage if the federal government DIDN'T have underground bases and tunnels? Wouldn't we want our government in place and protected, in case of a national emergency?

For the folks that think aliens and extraterrestrial craft are in those tunnels----you get an A+ for imagination, but you get an F for reality based thought.

^^^I think the definitive proof that no UFOs or aliens exist at Area 51, or anywhere else, can be summed up in the Robert Lazar story.

Bob Lazar was a (genius IQ) scientist that was reportedly employed by Area 51 years ago. He later gave all sorts of interviews claiming to have seen UFOs, and he said he had even been inside alien craft in Area 51. Youtube has some interviews of his, if anyone is interested.

So here is my point: If Bob Lazar is telling the truth---then he would have "committed suicide" YEARS AGO! The very exsistence of a living breathing Bob Lazar is proof that there are no UFOs at Area 51, or anywhere else. Does anyone here actually think an individual with such info would be allowed to reveal it to the media?

Lazar is obviously a misinformation agent, and the government WANTS people to believe in UFO mythology! Tunnels criss-crossing the country, full of alien craft--now that's what I call a fun mythology!

I still don't get how anyone can believe in a New World Order, or the Gov't brought down the WTC Towers, or the CIA had JFK killed, or UFOs. You all have very imaginative minds. Yes, I assume we have some underground bases, to protect our gov't in case of nuclear attack. I'd be pretty mad if we didn't. Yes, our military has the need to be secretive when they are developing in testing new weaponry, god forbid if that got into the wrong hands. Area 51 is where the Stealth Fighter and Stealth Bombers were tested as well as the SR 71 high altitude spy planes. No, while those are in development and testing stages, I wouldn't want regular citizens or the media to find out about them. As for 9/11, I was there in Manhattan, that was no controlled explosion. I saw the 2 jets go into the towers w/ my own eyes, and I heard or so no set explosions bring those towers down. I've heard many structural engineers explain what happened how the steel supports weekened from the extreme heat of the burning jet fuel. These conspiracy theories make for good fictional reading and that is all.

^^^I think the definitive proof that no UFOs or aliens exist at Area 51, or anywhere else, can be summed up in the Robert Lazar story.

Bob Lazar was a (genius IQ) scientist that was reportedly employed by Area 51 years ago. He later gave all sorts of interviews claiming to have seen UFOs, and he said he had even been inside alien craft in Area 51. Youtube has some interviews of his, if anyone is interested.

So here is my point: If Bob Lazar is telling the truth---then he would have "committed suicide" YEARS AGO! The very exsistence of a living breathing Bob Lazar is proof that there are no UFOs at Area 51, or anywhere else. Does anyone here actually think an individual with such info would be allowed to reveal it to the media?

Lazar is obviously a misinformation agent, and the government WANTS people to believe in UFO mythology! Tunnels criss-crossing the country, full of alien craft--now that's what I call a fun mythology!

Very nice post cityboi.:) an interesting read for sure.

The whole world knew Dorothy Killgallen was going to interview Jack Ruby in his Texas jail cell. The whole world knew Dorothy Killgallen as a highly respected journalist and a TV celebrity. After she returned to her home, she "committed suicide", and her best friend who she had spoken with upon her return, was found dead a day later. No history of mental illness at all. No suicide attempts in the past.

The government didn't hesitate to get rid of Dorothy Killgallen, even though the world knew she was involved (after the fact) in the JFK assasination. If he actually were a renegade scientist who saw all the things he said he saw, he would certainly have "committed suicide".

Personally, for what it's worth, I'm sure mankind isn't alone in the Universe. The Universe is just too big. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised to know aliens have been to the earth, or are here now. I just don't think Area 51 has anything to do with aliens or UFOs.

one question: if aliens are here, and in contact with earthly governments, how on earth could they effectively reason with and communicate with the Bush administration?

Very nice post cityboi.:) an interesting read for sure.

The whole world knew Dorothy Killgallen was going to interview Jack Ruby in his Texas jail cell. The whole world knew Dorothy Killgallen as a highly respected journalist and a TV celebrity. After she returned to her home, she "committed suicide", and her best friend who she had spoken with upon her return, was found dead a day later. No history of mental illness at all. No suicide attempts in the past.

The government didn't hesitate to get rid of Dorothy Killgallen, even though the world knew she was involved (after the fact) in the JFK assasination. If he actually were a renegade scientist who saw all the things he said he saw, he would certainly have "committed suicide".

Personally, for what it's worth, I'm sure mankind isn't alone in the Universe. The Universe is just too big. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised to know aliens have been to the earth, or are here now. I just don't think Area 51 has anything to do with aliens or UFOs.

one question: if aliens are here, and in contact with earthly governments, how on earth could they effectively reason with and communicate with the Bush administration?

Ah, The Core. 2 hours of my life I will never get back. It was ok I guess.

But as I said before, I know the government/military has technology that is a decade or so ahead of what the public has access to, but if they really did have such MASSIVE technological advances, why are we not ruling the world? Why is the Iraq war not doing well and we are slowly slipping as the dominant power in the world? How much more efficient, richer, powerful, etc. could we/the government/etc. be if such stuff was put to use. Just imagine being able to build the Chunnel in just a few days instead of over 7 years or to bring it back locak, what about the Big Dig in Boston?

Why would a superior alien race want to share technology with the human race? Wouldn't they know upfront that man would just turn any technology into a new means of war?

If they are smart enough to get here, they are smart enough to know that the human race is a mess. If they "are here" they know very well how dangerous man is. Just like with animals in a zoo, it's safer to keep your distance.

Ah, The Core. 2 hours of my life I will never get back. It was ok I guess.

But as I said before, I know the government/military has technology that is a decade or so ahead of what the public has access to, but if they really did have such MASSIVE technological advances, why are we not ruling the world? Why is the Iraq war not doing well and we are slowly slipping as the dominant power in the world? How much more efficient, richer, powerful, etc. could we/the government/etc. be if such stuff was put to use. Just imagine being able to build the Chunnel in just a few days instead of over 7 years or to bring it back locak, what about the Big Dig in Boston?

Archived