ICON for Lease

New2Nash

This may be old news but I just noticed on the ICON website that they posted a link for Retail information. They have a Suite layout with the various sq.ft/ available, etc.

I read in the Tennessean earlier this month that they would be releasing tenant information within the next few weeks so if anyone hears anything please post.

I'm wondering which grocery store chain (H.G. Hill??) will sign on.. According to the floorplan, it looks like there's only a couple of large spaces available suitable for handling a grocery store layout.

http://www.iconinthegulch.com/enter.html

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

As for a liquor/wine store in the gulch, I think it would do incredibly well, though zoning wise there could be a problem. Liquor stores can only be opened on what the city deems a "thouroughfare", or major artery. That is why all the liquor stores you see are on major roads, not tucked away. Woodland Street Wine Merchant, which recently opened on Woodland Street, had to go through council approval to get Woodland Street in east Nashville the correct designation. I am not sure if 12th or Division currently meet the correct standards. If they do, or can clear the hurdles, that would be a slam-dunk at that location.

Archived