Tennessee Titans Thread

Rural King

The start of the NFL regular season is fast approaching so I thought a dedicated and pinned thead to discuss our state's pro-football team might be enjoyed by all who follow the team here on the forum.

So feel free to discuss whatever you want in relation to the team and its season here. :good:

PS - I will create a Predators stickied thread come the start of the NHL season here in the Nashville Coffee House. If I forget somebody remind me!!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Titans will surprise again this year. These young kids have to step up eventually. Look for Chris Henry to get a bulk of the carries after a few games. I think Brandon Jones and Courtney Roby will be much improved. Jones is ready to step up into the no. 1 receiver.

The defense HAS to be better. They were terrible last year. If Haynesworth can stop stomping on heads, he'll can be a pro bowler. And does Bulluck finally make the Pro Bowl this year? He has been slighted multiple times in the past.

We have a tough schedule though...Patriots, Jets, Chargers, Colts twice as usual, etc...

Archived