Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rural King

Vanderbilt Football Thread

9 posts in this topic

Feel free to dicuss the Vanderbilt football team and its season here! :D

I plan on starting a Vanderbilt basketball thread this fall when the season begins, but if I forget - remind me!!! LOL

Vanderbilt is a strange team. They are capable on any given day of beating a top ten team and yet always wind up near or at the bottom of the pack. They'll beat UGA or some other power team one Saturday and lose to some second teir team the next. Has anything changed with the team (recruiting, coaching, playbook, etc.) that would make the upcoming season potentially better or particularly more consistent?

Just got home from the first game and it was fun. Vandy won fairly easily over Richmond, but looked shaky in the first quarter. Wasn't a packed house, but there were over 32,000 there so it was very resepctable.

Just got home from the first game and it was fun. Vandy won fairly easily over Richmond, but looked shaky in the first quarter. Wasn't a packed house, but there were over 32,000 there so it was very resepctable.

Good to see Vandy winning that first one. That have a favorable schedule this year. Maybe that elusive winning record awaits!

Well hank you know me, I am a avid Kentucky fan so I hope that winning record doesn't come at UK's expense. LOL!!!

Lexy, as a lifelong Tennessee fan, I'm here to tell you that Kentucky scares me for some reason this year. Don't get me wrong, I hope we crush you, but just like Vandy a couple of years ago, ya'll are due for a win.

here's hoping Vandy wins this weekend over the arrogant bammers.