Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Urban Fun

17 posts in this topic

Tokyo has interesting attractions due to it being the most urban city on the planet.

There is so many people in the pool, you can't see any water.

:shok: Wow, now that is something. I can't help but think of how unsanitary that must be. :lol: Thanks for the video!

That's amazing. I bet they fight to get to the front. I think of the water park at Carowinds and how it is nothing like that in popularity.

There used to be a wave pool like that at Carowinds though not nearly as crowded.

There used to be a wave pool like that at Carowinds though not nearly as crowded.

.....I don't see how having that many people in a pool could be allowed by the authorities/health department based on safety and sanitation.

That doesn't look like fun at all, no room to move around or anything! Also, I agree on the safety aspect, seems like with so many people crowded in it would be easy for someone to drown! :o

^^^maximum occupancy...

Any pool in the US squeazing that many people in at once would be shut down. It doesn't look fun, or safe!

I wonder if it was a planned stunt? Set a record or something?

I couldn't rock like that. Derrick needs breathing room. There's gotta be 10,000 people in there.

you can also bet there are alot of people urinating in that pool. That use to disguss me which is why I dont like to get in public pools. You know when you swim behind somebody and hit a warm spot.

Nasty-ass fools. If you gotta pee, go to the bathroom <_<. It's been years since I've been in public pools and with good reason

Nasty-ass fools. If you gotta pee, go to the bathroom <_<. It's been years since I've been in public pools and with good reason

There's so much chlorine in public pools that it shouldn't matter. You're probably getting worse exposure to the chlorine than the urine.

There's so much chlorine in public pools that it shouldn't matter. You're probably getting worse exposure to the chlorine than the urine.