Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AvtpeasK

New Beaner's Coffee House

77 posts in this topic

The new development on Michgan and Fuller next to the subway is going to be a Beanster's Coffee House according to Afendoulis Cleaners. Subway will also be knocked down and rebuilt to look better, i think possibly bigger.

They are building fast! the foundations are already up!

Beanster's is a great place for a coffstee or a bagstel.

I like that they pushed it right up to Michigan. It fits in with the buildings next to it.

Joe

The new development on Michgan and Fuller next to the subway is going to be a Beanster's Coffee House according to Afendoulis Cleaners. Subway will also be knocked down and rebuilt to look better, i think possibly bigger.

They are building fast! the foundations are already up!

Its actually a Beaners, they are making it really fast, foundation is up aswell as plumbing, and i also really like how its coming right up to sidewalk, makes for a good downtownish feel.

:offtopic: Not to get too off topic here, but there will also be a Beaner's in that new little strip near the Leanard and Fuller intersection :whistling:.

ok now im confused.

michigan and fuller is getting a beaners.

and leonard and fuller?

I could have swore i read leonard and fuller is a starbucks.

ok now im confused.

michigan and fuller is getting a beaners.

and leonard and fuller?

I could have swore i read leonard and fuller is a starbucks.

From my understanding reading the Beaners site they are only opening one location in the northeast section of town.

Also why put 2 beaners so close, around 1 mile from eachother?

From my understanding reading the Beaners site they are only opening one location in the northeast section of town.

We are getting a Starbuck's too (at Leonard and Fuller)? I guess there is no doubt that I will meet my daily caffeine requirements :w00t:.

:offtopic: That new little strip center I mentioned before is not turning out as bad as I thought it would. I like how it hugs the street: I hope the strip that is being built @ Michigan and Fuller is the same way.

Wouldn't this be three, or are they planning on closing the location at Michigan and College?

That map helped alot! I was quiet confused yuck starbucks they have hit the suburbs now there aim is the city. I hope this doesnt end up looking like the starbucks on Northland in front of family fare.

coffee.jpg

I think.

That map sure did help a lot. Thanks! Wouldn't it be interesting to see a map of the whole city (not 'burbs, of course) with the coffee spots? Madness! I like a cuppa Joe as much as the next bloke, but sheesh...

That map sure did help a lot. Thanks! Wouldn't it be interesting to see a map of the whole city (not 'burbs, of course) with the coffee spots? Madness! I like a cuppa Joe as much as the next bloke, but sheesh...

I just got back from a couple of weeks in Seattle- coffee shops everwhere and espresso stands in just about every parking lot; we ain't got nothin here! :silly:

Can I encourage people to buy local first? We have several local coffee shops! Support them often!

On the other hand, I am looking forward to more development!

Can I encourage people to buy local first? We have several local coffee shops! Support them often!