New Beaner's Coffee House

AvtpeasK

The new development on Michgan and Fuller next to the subway is going to be a Beanster's Coffee House according to Afendoulis Cleaners. Subway will also be knocked down and rebuilt to look better, i think possibly bigger.

They are building fast! the foundations are already up!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that they pushed it right up to Michigan. It fits in with the buildings next to it.

Joe

The new development on Michgan and Fuller next to the subway is going to be a Beanster's Coffee House according to Afendoulis Cleaners. Subway will also be knocked down and rebuilt to look better, i think possibly bigger.

They are building fast! the foundations are already up!

We are getting a Starbuck's too (at Leonard and Fuller)? I guess there is no doubt that I will meet my daily caffeine requirements :w00t:.

:offtopic: That new little strip center I mentioned before is not turning out as bad as I thought it would. I like how it hugs the street: I hope the strip that is being built @ Michigan and Fuller is the same way.

Archived