Tate Modern's Global Cities exhibition

Returned from London (for work) Sunday. I was fortunate to get by the Tate Modern to see its exhibition on Global Cities. Incredible. Basically, they compare London to nine other world cities. If anyone is travelling to the UK and can get there, make the time to see this! Here's the link: Tate Modern-Global Cities

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took a look at the website. Currently 50 percent of the population are living in cities. If I'm reading the website correctly that figure will jump to 75 percent. If everybody is moving into cities at that rate, who's going to be holding the fort when it comes to operating farms and feeding the world's population? No farmer's equals no crops and thus equals no food. At least that's what common sense tells me since one can't grow crops on asphalt and concrete.

Archived